FearlesslyGiRL celebrated our official US launch by holding the largest ever anti-bullying assembly! The assembly was co-hosted by FearlesslyGiRL Founder Kate Whitfield and FearlesslyGiRL Ambassador Madison Keys, along with special guests who discuss how bullying has impacted them, overcoming their fears, and how together we can create a kinder girl world across the country! The best part? We’ve packaged it all together into one place so you can host a FearlesslyGiRL Assembly in your own schools whenever you want at a fraction of the cost!
Girls will participate in activities – online and off – throughout the assembly designed to break down barriers, overcome fears, forgive each other and fearlessly take a stand against bullying. Plus, each school will receive a FearlesslyGiRL Action Kit filled with activities for the week of the assembly!
Research has shown that 83 percent of girls report being bullied either in school or online. The main aim of the Assembly is to bring awareness and healing to the huge number of girls affected by providing them with the opportunity to connect with role models and influencers in order to realize they aren’t alone.
- Access to our 90 minute Assembly video hosted by Kate Whitfield & Madison Keys
- Our FearlesslyGiRL Action Kit – a week’s worth of school wide activities and events to create a Kinder Girl World leading up to the Assembly
- Classroom Discussion Guides for the boys
- Links to download posters, assembly prep guide, classroom discussion guides for the boys, peer leader handbook & more, all available online immediately after purchase!
Proceeds go directly to FearlesslyGiRL USA – a 501c3 promoting anti-bullying and mental health programming in schools across North America.
- Any group of girls in grades 5-12
- Girls Clubs
- Afterschool Programs
- Girls Nights In
- Parent/Daughter Events