Our FearlesslyGiRL Campus Chapters provide young women with a safe space to come together, share stories, discuss important topics, get advice, & make friends. We believe that girls need girls and sometimes, we just need a chance to get together and talk about the things that really matter. And that, loves, is why we created our Chapter program! Our goal is to unite girls across the country and around the world, inspire authentic confidence, and support one other to be kinder to ourselves and each other.
So…join the kind girl revolution with us?
As a Chapter Leader, you and your fellow leaders have the opportunity to create positive change, inspire the girls in your school and increase your leadership skills in the process by running meetings and school wide events. You’ll receive support, training & materials to run monthly meetings, activities, campaigns and events to boost self-esteem, sisterhood, and create a kinder girl world in your school & community.
Starting a Chapter at your school is available to any girl currently enrolled in high school or University. We are excited to work with you every step of the way to help you build, grow and maintain your Chapter this school year and beyond! Plus, you get tons of extra goodies throughout the year.
What You Get
- Leader Handbook – Filled with everything you need to start and run a successful Chapter!
- Access to a special “members only” part of this website with leader tools and downloadable goodies to help promote your chapter
- Yearly leadership training conferences and events for Leaders ONLY!
- T-shirts, posters, stickers, wristbands and other fun items for your Chapter throughout the year
Why Start A Chapter?
- Create a safe space for girls to come together and have an honest conversation about “girl world” issues
- Build an environment of support, sisterhood & kindness in your school
- Raise awareness on campus of various issues affecting girls today
- Run fun meetings, events and activities throughout the year!
Ready to Get Started, Gorgeous?
We’d love to have you join our team and help spread the kindness across the country! Get started by filling out our Chapter Registration form and download your Getting Started Guide and Chapter Handbook today!