Are you an educator interested in developing a deeper understanding of Girl World friendships, drama, & insecurities, while helping girls be kinder to themselves and each other? If so, we are so excited to announce our brand new FearlesslyKiND Educator Summit!
Based on 10+ years working hands on with girls in hundreds of schools across Canada & the US, our interactive, 3 hour program includes:
- The State of Our Girls: An overview of Girl World pressures, expectations and the most common areas our girls are struggling
- By The Numbers: Up to date research on bullying prevention, mental health and social-emotional well being
- Best Strategies: Implementing effective anti-bullying, pro kindness programming & activities into your classrooms in order to create a kinder Girl World, with a focus on Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)
- What About The Boys: Educating boys on respect, unrealistic media representations of girls, and how they can work together to navigate friendships and relationships online and off
- Experiential opportunities & practical strategies for teachers and staff to work together, break down barriers, and create a kinder, more supportive work environment