We Just Hosted The Biggest Anti-Bullying Assembly EVER!
FearlesslyGiRL celebrated our official US launch by holding the largest ever anti-bullying school assembly in history! Co-Hosted by FearlesslyGiRL Founder Kate Whitfield and FearlesslyGiRL Ambassador Madison Keys, we reached over 7,000 girls in 77 schools across 22 states and provinces, and over 17,600 girls online!
Thousands of girls participated in activities – online and off – throughout the assembly, designed to break down barriers, overcome fears, forgive each other and fearlessly take a stand against bullying. We are so thankful to Nike, USTA and Instagram for partnering with us to make it possible to begin creating a kinder Girl World across the Nation!
If you missed out on our live stream the good news is you can still host the assembly in your school, get access to all program materials plus the week long action kit, posters and follow up material!
What We Do
Our fun, interactive and inspiring half day FearlesslyKiND In School Summit is specifically designed to target the unique challenges girls face and provides them with the tools and confidence to create a kinder, more supportive Girl World. Girls participate in group discussions and activities designed to boost self-esteem and create a sense of sisterhood and support, and schools are left with extensive follow up support and activities to keep the message of kindness going throughout the year.
Our half day school program is a life changing experience for the girls in your school, designed to create a safe, conversational environment to help girls break down barriers, open up, share experiences, forgive each other, repair broken relationships and increase self-esteem, self-respect and self-worth.
We offer a 2 hour Jr Summit for girls in grades 5-8, a Sr Summit for girls in grades 9-12 and a Collegiate Summit for young women in college or university.
Our FearlesslyGiRL Chapters provide young women with a safe space to come together, share stories, discuss important topics, get advice, & make friends. We believe that girls need girls and sometimes, we just need a chance to get together and talk about the things that really matter. And that, loves, is why we created our Chapter program! Our goal is to unite girls across the country and around the world, inspire authentic confidence, and support one other to be kinder to ourselves and each other.
So…join the kind girl revolution with us?
As a Chapter Leader, you and your fellow leaders have the opportunity to create positive change, inspire the girls in your school and increase your leadership skills in the process by running meetings and school wide events. You’ll receive support, training & materials to run monthly meetings, activities, campaigns and events to boost self-esteem, sisterhood, and create a kinder girl world in your school & community.
Starting a Chapter at your school is open and available to any girl currently enrolled in high school or University. We are excited to work with you every step of the way to help you build, grow and maintain your Chapter this school year and beyond!
The FearlesslyKiND Classroom Curriculum is a fun, engaging, interactive 10 week program for tween girls (grades 5-8) that helps them navigate the challenges of friendships, self-esteem, body image, bullying, cyber drama, creating a kinder Girl World in the process. Designed to be facilitated by teachers, FearlesslyKiND includes easy to follow lesson plans, classroom discussions, role playing exercise and fun activities to help girls boost confidence, improve self-esteem and improve school climate.
- Encourage an honest conversation about “girl world” and help create a sense of support and sisterhood
- Create a safe environment where girls can connect, express themselves authentically and celebrate what makes them beautifully unique
- Give girls the tools and confidence to manage conflict, drama, rumours, gossip, toxic friends and more
- Help girls manage online relationships and learn how to navigate Girl World 2.0
- Help girls understand healthy relationships, establish boundaries, and gain the necessary tools to maintain and develop kinder friendships
- Decrease relational aggression and bullying amongst girls
- Increase leadership skills, boost self esteem and create a kinder girl world!
Our one of a kind, full day KindU Leadership Conference aims to bring together girls from across Ontario for a day of inspiration, motivation, leadership training, & team building activities designed to put an end to girl against girl bullying and ignite a movement of kindness, sisterhood and support in their schools and communities.
Schools are invited to bring up to 25 high school leaders in grades 9-10. Each school group will leave with a one of a kind action plan to create a kinder Girl World and will receive year round support and materials to help keep the message going in their schools throughout the year. Please contact us for more info!
Date: Feb 13th 2018 Location: Toronto, ON
Are you an educator interested in developing a deeper understanding of Girl World friendships, drama, & insecurities, while helping girls be kinder to themselves and each other? If so, we are so excited to announce our brand new FearlesslyKiND Educator Summit!
Based on 10+ years working hands on with girls in hundreds of schools across Canada & the US, our interactive, 3 hour program includes:
- The State of Our Girls: An overview of Girl World pressures, expectations and the most common areas our girls are struggling
- By The Numbers: Up to date research on bullying prevention, mental health and social-emotional well being
- Best Strategies: Implementing effective anti-bullying, pro kindness programming & activities into your classrooms in order to create a kinder Girl World, with a focus on Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)
- What About The Boys: Educating boys on respect, unrealistic media representations of girls, and how they can work together to navigate friendships and relationships online and off
- Experiential opportunities & practical strategies for teachers and staff to work together, break down barriers, and create a kinder, more supportive work environment
Madison Keys Joins FearlesslyGiRL!
So excited to have Madison Keys join FearlesslyGIRL to help lead way for strong young women across North America and around the world! We couldn’t think of a more perfect ambassador than Madison, as someone who has had to grow up very quickly, and take huge responsibility for her career at such a young age. She is smart, savvy, kind, worldly and compassionate – she is a true FearlesslyGIRL!
FearlesslyGiRL Goes To Parliament Hill!
It was such a huge honor to be invited to Parliament Hill to speak at a round table with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Instagram’s COO Marne Levine and 7 other incredible young Canadians for #EducationCan. So proud to live in a country that cares so much about youth, equality and education.