- Your First Day – What To Expect
- Fitting In, Standing Out, Making Friends And Other Things You Are Freaking Out About…Solved!
- Self Esteem & Body Image: Staying True To You
- High School Friendship, Frenamies, Mean Girls Peer Pressure & Cyber Drama: How To Deal
- Finding Your Fearless: Healthy Risks, Stepping Out Of Your Comfort Zone & Blazing A Trail
- All Your High School Myths & Fears…Busted!
- Success, Organization, Studying & Time Management Tips, Advice & Strategies
Our Operation: FEARLESS High School Transition Summit is a half day event for girls entering high school that covers all things girl world! Filled with fun confidence building activities, high school mentor panel Q&A, myth busting, and more, this one of a kind girls empowerment event helps girls confidently and fearlessly navigate the transition into high school. Perfect to host in the Spring for girls entering high school in the Fall!
Our one of a kind Summit program combines an inspiring and empowering full group keynote, leadership training for senior girls and an interactive and empowering workshop for the younger girls in which they work in groups with the senior Leaders. It is designed give girls the tools to navigate pressures, expectations, mean girls, groups, cliques, friendships and Girl World fearlessly while creating a kinder, more supportive school climate. *Can be hosted by elementary schools or high schools.
Here’s What You Get:
- Pre-Summit phone sessions/e mails to help co-design the summit to best fit your school’s needs.
- A pre-summit package including an info package, workshop materials, leadership handbook (with pre-event activities) and checklist to help plan the summit.
- 60 minute leadership training workshop for peer leaders. We require at least 1-2 peer leaders per 10 girls participating. (Peer leaders ideally are chosen from a cross section of the student body and include a mixture of identified leaders and girls from different backgrounds.)
- 30 minute full group keynote for all the girls participating. Topics covered include kindness & sisterhood, pressure, stress & expectations, leadership & finding your fearless! (Interactive and filled with humour, pop culture references and real life stories.)
- 90 minute interactive workshop for girls facilitated by Kate and the Peer Leaders in groups of 10
- Follow up materials, support and activities
- The complete FearlesslyGirl On Campus Curriculum (including handbook, leader info, activity guide and more!)
- Copies of Kate’s book, FearlesslyGiRL
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!