Thank you for joining the #KinderGirlWorldDay movement! Let’s change the world, one day, one girl and one post at a time. We have created some sample tweets, Facebook and Instagram posts, and email language for you to use to help us spread the word about #KinderGirlWorld Day. Thank you!
Sample email language
May 21st is the first ever #KinderGirlWorldDay…a day that puts a stop to toxic behavior among girls online, and replaces it with kindness and confidence building.
Please consider joining me and other females around the world as we change the world, one girl at a time, by supporting this effort in one or more ways:
- Personally participate by choosing a fellow female in your life with a message of support and kindness for the world to see on May 21st. Post it on social media and use the hashtag #KinderGirlWorldDay and challenge your followers to do the same.
- Help us make this day matter by using your influence starting today and leading up to May 21st. Reach out to your followers and community to let them know about May 21st Kinder Girl World Day. Get them excited to support the message, share this toolkit with them and message several times between now and May 21st that #KinderGirlWorldDay is coming.
Sample social media posts:
(Please also retweet and share #KinderGirlWorldDay posts from others. Let’s build a movement online on May 21!)
- It’s @fearlesslygirl #KinderGirlWorldDay and I want to give a shout out to (TAG YOUR FRIEND(s), say a kind word about them). I challenge you to spread the love with a message of kindess to a fellow female in your life!
- Did you know… that nearly half of young people have received intimidating, threatening or nasty messages online? Help stop toxic behavior among girls online by participating in @fearlesslygirl #KinderGirlWorldDay on May 21.
- Did you know… that girls are much more likely to be victims of cyberbullying than boys? Help spread kindness and build confidence by participating in @fearlesslygirl #KinderGirlWorldDay on May 21.
- Did you know…that intensive social media use and mental health struggles are closely linked? Help @fearlesslygirl put and end to toxic behavior among girls online by participating in #KinderGirlWorldDay on May 21.
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Visit https://www.facebook.com/profilepicframes and search “Kinder Girl World Day” to add our frame to your profile pic on Facebook. Participate on Instagram via your feed and in stories – please also like and share #KinderGirlWorldDay posts from others. Let’s build a movement online on May 21!)
Use the below images for all your social media to join the movement and help spread the word
- May 21 is @fearlesslygirl #KinderGirlWorldDay, a day where we all put a stop to toxic behavior among girls online, and replace it with kindness. As such, I am sending out a message of kindness to [TAG YOUR FRIEND] today. [NAME], I admire/respect/love/appreciate you because [ADD A PERSONAL NOTE OR STORY]. What female can you recognize and lift up today with a message of kindness for the world to see?
- Today, I am helping change the world, one girl, one day and one post at a time. In honor of @fearlesslygirl #KinderGirlWorldDay I would like to send a message to my friend [TAG YOUR FRIEND]. [NAME], thank you for [INSERT A PERSONAL COMPLIMENT THAT LIFTS HER UP AND CALLS HER OUT FOR SOMETHING GREAT!]. Can you call out a female in your life, and send her a message of kindness today?
Photos for use on social media:
Below is an album of photos for use on any/all channels and platforms!
Together, let’s be the change! The countdown to #KinderGirlWorldDay is on – how will you spread the word?