Our FearlesslyGiRL Clubs provide young women with a safe space to come together, share stories, discuss important topics, get advice, & make friends. We believe that girls need girls and sometimes, we just need a chance to get together and talk about the things that really matter. And that’s why we created our Club program! Our goal is to unite girls across the country and around the world, inspire authentic confidence, and support one other to be kinder to ourselves and each other.
So…join the kind girl revolution with us?
As a FG Club Leader, you and your fellow leaders have the opportunity to create positive change, inspire the girls in your school and increase your leadership skills in the process by running meetings and school wide events. You’ll receive support, training & materials to run monthly meetings, activities, campaigns and events to boost self-esteem, sisterhood, and create a kinder girl world in your school & community.
Starting a club at your school is available to any girl currently enrolled in high school or any high school teacher or counsellor, plus our brand new Jr version is available for middle school girls! We are excited to work with you every step of the way to help you build, grow and maintain your club this school year and beyond!
What You Get
- Leader Handbook – Filled with everything you need to start and run a successful club for the ENTIRE school year, 100% electronic & downloadable IMMEDIATELY!
- Access to a special “members only” part of this website with leader tools and downloadable goodies to help promote and grow your chapter – coming Sept 1st 2018!
- Access to T-shirts, posters, stickers, wristbands and other fun items for your club throughout the year.
Why Start A Club?
- Create a safe space for girls to come together and have an honest conversation about “girl world” issues.
- Build an environment of support, sisterhood & kindness in your school.
- Raise awareness on campus of various issues affecting girls today.
- Run fun meetings, events and activities throughout the year!
All program files are available to download immediately after purchase – just be sure to click the “Return to Merchant” button after payment either by PayPal or Credit/Visa Debit Card. Please note that ALL program materials are electronic and not sent as hard copies.
Contact Us to pay by cheque or P/O instead.