There’s no better time than now to start a FearlesslyGiRL Club and begin creating a safe space for the girls in your school to come together, break down barriers, support one another and develop lifelong skills and confidence to take on the world FEARLESSLY!
Whether you’re a girl wanting to create change in your school or an educator that knows the importance of creating a safe space for girls to come together, we are here to support you every step of the way to get FearlesslyGiRL up and running on your campus!
So what’s a Club all about? Our FearlesslyGiRL Clubs provide young women – or anyone identifying as such – with a safe space to come together, share stories, discuss important topics, get advice, & make friends. We believe that girls need girls and sometimes, we just need a chance to get together and talk about the things that really matter. You’ll receive support, training & materials to run monthly meetings, activities, campaigns, and events to boost self-esteem, sisterhood, leadership and create a kinder girl world in your school & community.
Do Any Of These Things Apply To You?
- You feel like Girl World can be super complicated and overwhelming and you want to make a difference.
- You see how girls treat each other in the hallways and you want to do something to help.
- You know how it feels to be the odd girl out, left out or alone and you want to create a space where all girls feel like they belong.
- You know that if given the chance to truly get to know each other, girls will become each other’s biggest cheerleaders and support systems.
- You are willing to step up, take the lead and create change, #girlboss style!
Ok great! You’re in the right place!
Register your Club today and get immediate access to the program across all platforms!
WHO CAN START A CLUB?
Our High School Clubs are run by girls, for girls, but require a teacher/advisor to be on board, and 1-5 student leaders to run the Club on campus.
New! Clubs in middle school can now be started by teachers or counselors, with or without high school leader participation.
Our Club programming can be easily incorporated into your organization’s programming or after school activities.
The Club program is a great way to incorporate leadership, self esteem and team building into your team’s activities.
Why Start A Club?
- Create a safe space for girls to come together and have an honest conversation about “girl world” issues
- Build an environment of support, sisterhood & kindness in your school
- Raise awareness on campus of various issues affecting girls today
- Develop leadership skills and provide mentorship to incoming girls
- Help girls transition successfully into high school
- Get access to online trainings, fun goodies and special Club only events
- Run fun meetings, events and activities throughout the year!
Here’s What You Get:
- Access to Online Portal where you can view and download the entire program, including the Leader Handbook and handouts, activity cards, parent letters, sign up sheets, posters and more
- New Monthly Action Kits updated the first of every month featuring a new hangouts, special guests, downloadable goodies and planning materials for the month ahead
- Leader Training Program – free online training for Club leaders and advisors to help get the Club started and keep it going throughout the year
- Product & Program Discounts on all FG products + events
Still Not Sure? That’s Cool!
Just send us a quick note about what you’re looking for or any questions you might have and we’ll get right back to you to help figure out if our Club Program is the right fit for you!