The FearlesslyKiND Classroom Curriculum is a fun, engaging, interactive 8-week program for girls in grades 4-6 that helps them understand and manage emotions, conflicts, and friendships, set and work towards positive goals, feel and show empathy for others, create positive relationships, and make decisions in line with their values and beliefs.
Each workshop focuses on social and emotional well being and helps girls navigate the challenges of friendships, self-esteem, body image, bullying, and cyber drama, creating a kinder Girl World in the process. Designed to be facilitated by teachers, FearlesslyKiND includes easy to follow lesson plans, classroom discussions, role-playing exercise, and fun activities to help girls boost confidence, improve self-esteem and improve school climate.
DOWNLOAD A FREE LESSON PLAN!
- Encourage an honest conversation about “girl world” and help create a sense of support and sisterhood
- Create a safe environment where girls can connect, express themselves authentically and celebrate themselves & each other
- Give girls the tools and confidence to manage conflict, drama, rumors, gossip, toxic friends and more – online and off
- Help girls understand healthy relationships, establish boundaries, and gain the necessary tools to maintain and develop kinder friendships
- Decrease relational aggression and bullying amongst girls
- Increase leadership skills, boost self-esteem and create a Kinder Girl World!
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET:
- FearlesslyKiND Summit Kit
- FearlesslyKiND Curriculum – 8 Lesson Plans + Handouts & Activity Cards
- Online FearlesslyKiND Training Program
- Program materials including parent letters, pre and post-program surveys, classroom posters & certificates
- Quarterly Webinars with Kate + Special Guests
- Single site license to use throughout your school
Our Classroom Curriculum is designed for in-school use only, to be facilitated by a certified teaching professional. Your Licence Agreement grants you permission to use this Curriculum on one site only. (Additional site licenses may be purchased at a discounted rate – please contact us for bulk school/school board pricing.) The material may not be offered to the general public outside of a school or youth organization, and it is strictly prohibited to charge for any of the workshops or sessions.
All program materials are electronic & available to download immediately after purchase! Plus, we offer a 100% money back guarantee! If you don’t love it, just let us know!
"My fourth and fifth graders absolutely loved this Kit! Each day they were excited to participate and I could see them opening up more each day and really getting into it! The best part was the FearlesslyKiND Cards. It truly brought about such healing when they exchanged them after the “Mini Summit”. So much value in one little kit. Next up: the Curriculum! Thanks again for not only this fabulous program, but also for all your help along the way." - K. Anderson