The Teacher Handbook is filled with easy to follow, hour-long, interactive lesson plans designed to be presented over an 8 week period, handouts, follow up materials, school-wide events & activities, as well as monthly group discussions on a variety of current Girl World topics. FearlesslyKiND combines 8 of Kate’s most popular workshops for tweens into one, easy to use program for schools around the world. Classroom connections include Language, History, Art, Drama, Health & Social Studies.
Here’s What You Get:
- Access to our FearlesslyKiND Online Portal and Members-Only Facebook Page
- 8 Lesson Plans + Handouts & Activity Cards
- Online FearlesslyKiND Training Program
- Program materials including parent letters, pre and post-program surveys and classroom posters
- Access to our Assembly Action Kit
- Discounts on all products + events
The FearlesslyKiND Classroom Curriculum is a fun, engaging, interactive 8-week program for tween girls (grades 4-6) that helps them understand and manage emotions, conflicts, and friendships, set and work towards positive goals, feel and show empathy for others, create positive relationships, and make decisions in line with their values and beliefs.
Each workshop focuses on social and emotional well being and helps girls navigate the challenges of friendships, self-esteem, body image, bullying, and cyber drama, creating a kinder Girl World in the process. Designed to be facilitated by teachers, FearlesslyKiND includes easy to follow lesson plans, classroom discussions, role-playing exercise, and fun activities to help girls boost confidence, improve self-esteem and improve school climate.
- Encourage an honest conversation about “girl world” and help create a sense of support and sisterhood
- Create a safe environment where girls can connect, express themselves authentically and celebrate what makes them beautifully unique
- Give girls the tools and confidence to manage conflict, drama, rumors, gossip, toxic friends and more
- Help girls manage online relationships and learn how to navigate Girl World 2.0
- Help girls understand healthy relationships, establish boundaries, and gain the necessary tools to maintain and develop kinder friendships
- Decrease relational aggression and bullying amongst girls
- Increase leadership skills, boost self-esteem and create a kinder girl world!
- Provide girls with the tools and confidence to successfully transition into middle school
How Can FearlesslyKiND Help Your School?
FEARLESSLYKIND HELPS YOU IMMEDIATELY IMPLEMENT SEL CONCEPTS INTO YOUR CLASSROOM.
HOUR LONG INTERACTIVE LESSONS ALLOW GIRLS TO EASILY LEARN NEW FRIENDSHIP & SELF ESTEEM SKILLS.
ENGAGES GIRLS IN EXERCISES + CONVERSATIONS THAT PROVOKE INTERNAL INSIGHTS AND EMPATHY FOR OTHERS.
GIRLS ONLY LESSON PLANS IMPROVE SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL HEALTH + AND REDUCES BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS.
Purchase the Curriculum today and get immediate access to the program across all platforms!
The FearlesslyKiND™ Classroom curriculum is designed for in-school use only, to be facilitated by a certified teaching professional. Your Licence Agreement grants you permission to use this Curriculum on one site only. (Additional site licenses may be purchased at a discounted rate – please contact us for bulk school/school board pricing.) The material may not be offered to the general public outside of a school or youth organization, and it is strictly prohibited to charge for any of the workshops or sessions.