The Teacher Handbook is filled with easy to follow, hour long, interactive lesson plans designed to be presented over a six week period, handouts, follow up materials, school wide events & activities, as well as monthly group discussions on a variety of current Girl World topics. FearlesslyKiND combines 10 of Kate’s most popular workshops for tweens into one, easy to use program for schools around the world. Classroom connections include Language, History, Art, Drama, Health & Social Studies.
The FearlesslyKiND Classroom Curriculum is a fun, engaging, interactive 10 week program for tween girls (grades 5-8) that helps them navigate the challenges of friendships, self-esteem, body image, bullying, and cyber drama, creating a kinder Girl World in the process. Designed to be facilitated by teachers, FearlesslyKiND includes easy to follow lesson plans, classroom discussions, role playing exercise and fun activities to help girls boost confidence, improve self-esteem and improve school climate.
NEWLY UPDATED! 4 new lesson plans + high school transition activities!
- Encourage an honest conversation about “girl world” and help create a sense of support and sisterhood
- Create a safe environment where girls can connect, express themselves authentically and celebrate what makes them beautifully unique
- Give girls the tools and confidence to manage conflict, drama, rumours, gossip, toxic friends and more
- Help girls manage online relationships and learn how to navigate Girl World 2.0
- Help girls understand healthy relationships, establish boundaries, and gain the necessary tools to maintain and develop kinder friendships
- Decrease relational aggression and bullying amongst girls
- Increase leadership skills, boost self esteem and create a kinder girl world!
- Provide girls with the tools and confidence to successfully transition into high school
Purchase your copy today and you will receive the eVersion (.pdf), a copy of Kate’s eBook, FearlesslyGiRL, plus classroom posters and year long support! Added Bonus: 30 minute Skype (or telephone) conversation with Kate to help organize and run the program!
Please Note: The FearlesslyKiND™ Classroom curriculum is designed for in school use only, to be facilitated by a certified teaching professional. The material may not be used outside of a school environment or offered to the general public, and it is strictly prohibited to charge for any of the workshops or sessions.
All program materials are available to download immediately after purchase!
PROGRAM COST: ONLY
Get KiND. Give KiND.
We are committed to helping girls around the world be kinder to themselves & each other, and in the spirit of kindness and sisterhood, we are excited to share that for every Curriculum purchased we will donate one to a school in need!