The Confidence Kit
Looking for some of that Beyoncé kinda confidence? Look no further than The Confidence Kit, a self-paced course for for girls 12-16 that covers all things confidence, from what it is, how to get it and what to do if you're just not sure where to start. Perfect for individual or classroom use!
Here's What You Get:
- Online training video lessons that can be viewed on a computer, smart phone or tablet that she can work through at her own pace
- 30 daily challenges to help put the lessons into ACTION
- An in-depth workbook with confidence boosting activities
- A 30 Day Confidence Journal
- Parent discussion guide to help you best support your daughter
- Classroom activity & discussion guide
75% of girls with low self-esteem reported engaging in negative activities like cutting, bullying, smoking, drinking, or disordered eating. This compares to 25% of girls with high self-esteem.[*]
The Confidence Kit helps girls boost their self-esteem over a 4 week period through fun, self-paced video training lessons, workbook activities, a confidence-boosting journal, and weekly challenges designed to help girls develop a roadmap for living her most fearless life.Get Immediate Access For Just $47!
The Confidence Kit Is Perfect For Your Daughter If:
- She's beginning to struggle with confidence & body image, which usually peaks and then plummets throughout the tween years
- You notice her not taking as many risks, speaking up or sharing her thoughts and feelings on various topics
- You see her becoming increasingly concerned with other people's opinions & social media "likes"
- You are beginning to notice increased negative self talk & avoidance of activities she once enjoyed
- She's feeling stressed and anxious about current events
Imagine if she stopped constantly comparing herself to the girls on instagram, felt confident to dress and express herself authentically, stood up for herself when needed and boldly took steps out of her comfort zone to go after her goals and dreams. It's possible, and I'm excited to show her how!
Did You Know:
- Low self-esteem is a thinking disorder in which she views herself as inadequate, unlovable, and/or incompetent. Once formed, this negative view permeates every thought, producing faulty assumptions and ongoing self-defeating behaviour.
- Among high school students, 44% of girls and 15% of guys are attempting to lose weight.
- Over 70% of girls age 15 to 17 avoid normal daily activities, such as attending school, when they feel bad about their looks.
- Teen girls that have a negative view of themselves are 4 times more likely to take part in activities with boys that they've ended up regretting later.
- The top wish among all teen girls is for their parents to communicate better with them. This includes frequent and more open conversations.
- 7 in 10 girls believe that they are not good enough or don’t measure up in some way, including their looks, performance in school and relationships with friends and family members.
- A girl’s self-esteem is more strongly related to how she views her own body shape and body weight, than how much she actually weighs.
*Facts & stats from dosomething.org
The good news is, drastic drops in your daughters self-esteem don't have to be accepted as "just a normal part of growing up." Confidence is a muscle that can be built through education, action and support from home.
Meet Your Confidence Coach!
Hi, I'm Kate and I'm so excited you're here!
I struggled with confidence & low self-esteem through most of my school career and it sucked! It made everything harder, I over-thought every little situation, I second guessed myself often and I held myself back from so many opportunities because I just didn’t feel good enough.
Fast forward to today where I run an internationally recognized girls empowerment organization, have spoken in front of audiences of over 17,000, and have partnered with brands like Dove, Evian & Instagram.
And there was no magic-wand moment, but a system of facing my fears, taking steps out of my comfort zone and becoming my own biggest cheerleader. Now, I’m so excited to be sharing the exact strategies and steps I used to increase my confidence and pass my confidence-building blueprint on to girls who are struggling like I was.
🎉 Special Launch Price!
I'm so excited to launch this game changing course for your daughter and wanted to offer you early birds a massive discount!
You can get The Confidence Kit for just $47! It will be back up at $97 soon, so enrol today! Plus, you get lifetime access to the course and all program updates.
And, did I mention the BONUS? Sign up today and get a VIP invite to a special LIVE workshop & Q&A session with me!
The Confidence Kit comes from over ten years working with girls in schools across North America and partnering with brands like The Dove Self Esteem Project to create self-esteem programming for young women globally.
I'm so excited to share my proven system, big sis style advice & scientifically backed strategies to get results for your daughter through this 4 week program & work along side you to help give her the gift of confidence.Let's Get Started!